Thursday, May 5, 2011

African Pacific 2011 Q1 Report now online!

African Pacific 2011 Q1 Report now online!

AP has undergone significant changes in the First Quarter of 2011. From
the onset, I would like to thank all of you in which we handled the
required and abrupt changes. My sincere gratitude goes the Crew AP/Nui
who bore the brunt of the storm.

I have walked away with a valuable lesson in the realisation that there
is a distinct difference in managing my Passion and my Business. The
business of my passion, ABL Inc is a lot different to my investment
business, African Pacific. When the two operate in synchronicity, it
can attest to great growth. But we also know a mechanic’s car or the
plumber’s bathroom is not always the best, and as a founding architect
for AP, I continued to growth the business beyond its sustainable
capacity.

Development outcomes are catalysed by stability, in an otherwise unstable and
volatile economic environment. The function of creating stability
through a transparent trading system has always been a fundamental
principle and at the core strategy for AP. The cash flow predicament
that AP/Nui was managing in Q1, 2011 certainly broke both principle and
strategy and trigger a very fast and swift change in AP business
operations.
Read more here!

No comments:

Post a Comment